Friday 20 September 2013

Another pet lamb

Kelly joins the pet lamb team.


Earlier in the week this little girl was found 2 paddocks back from the mob.  She was very skinny but could still out run me.  I had to wait for my son to come home to catch her.  I think she is about a week old but would have been on her own for 2 - 3 days.
  
Dougal and Kelly

We decided that she had been away from Mum too long and even if she found her there would be no milk left so she came home with us to join the 2 boys.


Dougal has teamed up with her and she follows him everywhere.  Harvey is not too sure about this female addition.

Kelly, sleepy Dougal & Harvey behind

After a day she adopted those that feed her and is in and out and around your legs when you go in the paddock.  It was very hard to get a good photo, in the end I took some through the fence and the gate.  

She is about 4 weeks younger than the boys, they have grown well.  She is running rings around them and doesn't stop for more than a nano second.  I will try for some better photos this weekend, if I can sneak up on them.

You can check out ABC Wednesday - K  for a more recent photo of Kelly.


Linking to Home Acre Hop

3 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet they are..I am glad that you are taking care of her...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is so cute that I had to let you know that your post will be featured at Thursday's The HomeAcre Hop. I will also tweet, facebook, and +1 your post. Please stop by and grab the featured button at:

    http://summersacres.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-homeacre-hop-38-and-soap-giveaway.html

    Congrats!
    ~Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them and whenever possible, visiting you in return.