Wednesday 27 November 2013

ABC Wednesday - T is for...

Toby the Cat


Toby is my Terrific cat.  We got him 6 years ago from the local SPCA.  His mother had been handed over to them already pregnant.  I like to support this sort of organisation as they do a great job rescuing animals who are treated badly or just unwanted.



Toby knows how to relax and when its hot he sleeps on his back.




He is a great hunter and helps keep the rodents under control.  He loves catching rabbits and comes home with a very full belly and sleeps the day away.

I'm sharing with


6 comments:

  1. My daughter got her cat at a similar place - called the Sara Society. They just love their Ollie and are always telling me about his antics.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toby is so cute. I love cats, but due to allergies of my grandchildren had to find homes for them. Now we have one little Shih Tzu dog, 8 years old, and she is family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad he earns his keep!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats really know how to relax, don't they? Beautiful looking Toby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's very handsome. I love the middle shot. I think that's what cats do best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute captures. Nice to know he is from rescue home and is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them and whenever possible, visiting you in return.