Saturday 11 April 2015

Autumn Rain

Autumn Rain | joceesfarm.blogspot.com


The autumn rains have arrived with a hiss and a roar.  It is still warm but it is wet, wet, wet.  Most of the last week has been spent on the inside looking out, but today was a blue sky day.

Autumn Rain | joceesfarm.blogspot.com

My dogs have been out walking every day, they don't mind the wet too much, but today was a great chance to test out all those flowing creeks.

Autumn Rain | joceesfarm.blogspot.com

Holly loves to be wet, I think she is half otter.  She puts her head right under, nose first.  All the other dogs I have had always kept their head up.  Do any of you have such a totally water loving babe?

Autumn Rain | joceesfarm.blogspot.com

Heaven!






8 comments:

  1. Fun photos!
    Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos of Holly and it´s very familiar to me, haha. I have a border collie who loves swimming and messing in the mud in ditches. Sometimes he pushes his ball with his paws in the mud under water. He cannot understand
    why his ball does not float to the top and then is ducking and diving to find him back.
    I really love New Zealand but you also have much rain like in our country, that´s why it is so beautiful green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos of your dog.. One of my old Golden's used to stick her her all the way in and pull out rocks.. She loved swimming.. Thank you for linking up, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't keep my Labrador out of water either. And here in Florida, that can be a problem. But somehow she knows how to avoid the gators. I don't know how she does it...but if she doesn't go into a tank...I can just stand there and wait a minute...and the gator will surface close by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I know your Lab was in heaven! :-) Our Rhodesian loved to run & splash through puddles but the first time she dunked under too deep of water, it freaked her out! She didn't like being immersed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos! We had a German shepherd when I was little that loved water. He was always ready to go for a swim even if there was ice in the water. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had a black lab who hated the water. He would stand on two legs, (one front and one back one opposing sides) then change them if he was put in the water. He looked so silly, we usually had to go in and rescue him lol. I don't think he knew he was meant to like it.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them and whenever possible, visiting you in return.