Friday 11 July 2014

Animal Friends

It's one year ago that I decided to start a blog and did my first post. I thought I would celebrate with some of the wonderful animals who live with me, or in the paddocks nearby.

Holly

Luke

Toby and Max
Dogs, cats and sheep are great subjects to photograph, they all have their individual personalities.  It's great to watch them grow and see how they all get on together.


Harvey & Kelly and Molly with her lamb

Jemma & Elena

I have enjoyed all the great comments over the last year and have learnt so much about your home towns and occupants.  The blogging world is a very friendly, educational place to spend some time.  Now onwards into year 2!


I'm linking with Saturday's Critters

9 comments:

  1. congratulations on your 1st blogiversary! i am glad to have joined your 'neighborhood' recently! thanks for sharing your world and your critters, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first year blogiversary! Love all the images of your critters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wonderful photos of your lovely animals :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jocee Congratulation on finishing your first year at blogging. You are right, like you I have learned so much, and discovered many more friends. I started a few months ahead of you. all these shots are wonderful. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your blog's 1st anniversary.. I love all the cute critters! It is wonderful to see your world thru your blog.. Thanks for linking up with my critter party. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoying your cute critters.
    www.1sthappyfamily.com/2014/07/coban-rondo-monkeys.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your first year. I always love seeing sheep and lambs on blogs. It would be even better in real life, but I don't get to any farms, so I rely on bloggers like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some beautiful animals around you.
    Congratulations on the one-year anniversary of your blog. I agree wholeheartedly with you about the blogging community.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your 1 year anniversary and you are surrounded by Love with all those 'fur persons' ~ great shots ~ thanks, ^_^

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them and whenever possible, visiting you in return.